Tuesday, August 5, 2014

News Blog relaunch

To those of you who already know me, welcome to my new blog, relaunched on blogger.  To those of you who don’t, I’m glad you’re here - please introduce yourself!  As a professional music composer/arranger for media and the concert stage, I have kept a news blog on my website at www.jonathanbeard.com for a number of years.  But to go along with our redesign, we’re also moving into the Blogger universe - at least so my mom can finally find my posts.
I will post here with personal news updates, as well as occasional updates from my little post-production company Jack Ryan Music.  In addition however, I am looking forward to sharing musings both on topics in my field, and other random subjects as appropriate (or inappropriate!).  Join me, won’t you?
It’s been an action-packed year so far, and the fall months look to be full speed ahead.  So, that leaves a few precious weeks this summer to breathe deeply, and refuel.  (And make some progress on that new opera I’m working on!) 
So, thanks again for finding me.  See you soon, mom.  Happy you’re here!  -Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment